Given a string check if it is Pangram or not. A pangram is a sentence containing every letter in the English Alphabet. Lowercase and Uppercase are considered the same.
Input : str = 'The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog' Output : Yes // Contains all the characters from ‘a’ to ‘z’ Input : str='The quick brown fox jumps over the dog' Output : No // Doesn’t contains all the characters from ‘a’ // to ‘z’, as ‘l’, ‘z’, ‘y’ are missing
- Convert complete sentence in lower case using lower() method of string data type in python.
- Now pass this sentence into Set(str) so that we could have list of all unique characters present in given string.
- Now separate out list of all alphabets (a-z), if length of list is 26 that means all characters are present and sentence is Pangram otherwise not.
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Pangram Checking
- Python program to check if given string is pangram
- Check if a String can be converted to Pangram in K changes
- Missing characters to make a string Pangram
- Python Tweepy – Checking whether a tweet has been liked or not
- Python PRAW – Checking whether a redditor is a moderator or not
- Python Tweepy – Checking whether a tweet has been retweeted or not
- Anagram checking in Python using collections.Counter()
- Python PRAW - Checking whether a comment has been edited or not in Reddit
- Python | Checking if starting digits are similar in list
- Python PRAW – Checking whether a redditor has verified their email or not
- Python IMDbPY - Checking if person is part of movie or not
- Python PRAW - Checking whether a comment is distinguished or not in Reddit
- Python PRAW - Checking whether a redditor is an employee of Reddit or not
- Python | Checking triangular inequality on list of lists
- Python PRAW - Checking whether a comment is stickied or not in Reddit
- Python PRAW - Checking whether a commenter is also the author of the submission in Reddit
- Count the nodes of the tree which make a pangram when concatenated with the sub-tree nodes
- PyQt5 – Checking if mouse is on the combobox
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Checking if value is at center
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.