Given a string check if it is Pangram or not. A pangram is a sentence containing every letter in the English Alphabet. Lowercase and Uppercase are considered the same.
Input : str = 'The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog' Output : Yes // Contains all the characters from ‘a’ to ‘z’ Input : str='The quick brown fox jumps over the dog' Output : No // Doesn’t contains all the characters from ‘a’ // to ‘z’, as ‘l’, ‘z’, ‘y’ are missing
- Convert complete sentence in lower case using lower() method of string data type in python.
- Now pass this sentence into Set(str) so that we could have list of all unique characters present in given string.
- Now separate out list of all alphabets (a-z), if length of list is 26 that means all characters are present and sentence is Pangram otherwise not.
- Pangram Checking
- Python program to check if given string is pangram
- Anagram checking in Python using collections.Counter()
- Python | Checking triangular inequality on list of lists
- Python | Checking if starting digits are similar in list
- Check if a String can be converted to Pangram in K changes
- Missing characters to make a string Pangram
- Online algorithm for checking palindrome in a stream
- Count the nodes of the tree which make a pangram when concatenated with the sub-tree nodes
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : sjoshi