Given a string check if it is Pangram or not. A pangram is a sentence containing every letter in the English Alphabet. Lowercase and Uppercase are considered the same.
Input : str = 'The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog' Output : Yes // Contains all the characters from ‘a’ to ‘z’ Input : str='The quick brown fox jumps over the dog' Output : No // Doesn’t contains all the characters from ‘a’ // to ‘z’, as ‘l’, ‘z’, ‘y’ are missing
- Convert complete sentence in lower case using lower() method of string data type in python.
- Now pass this sentence into Set(str) so that we could have list of all unique characters present in given string.
- Now separate out list of all alphabets (a-z), if length of list is 26 that means all characters are present and sentence is Pangram otherwise not.
- Pangram Checking
- Python program to check if given string is pangram
- Anagram checking in Python using collections.Counter()
- Python | Checking if starting digits are similar in list
- Python | Checking triangular inequality on list of lists
- Check if a String can be converted to Pangram in K changes
- Missing characters to make a string Pangram
- Online algorithm for checking palindrome in a stream
- Count the nodes of the tree which make a pangram when concatenated with the sub-tree nodes
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.