The issubset() method returns True if all elements of a set A are present in another set B which is passed as an argument and returns false if all elements not present.
A.issubset(B) checks whether A is a subset of B or not. Returns: returns true if A is a subset of B otherwise false.
True False False True
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- Python | Visualizing O(n) using Python
- max() and min() in Python
- abs() in Python
- gcd() in Python
- set add() in python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.