The grid-area property is used to set a grid item size and location in a grid layout. The grid-area property is also used to set a name to a grid item.
- grid-row-start: It sets the row on which the item is displayed first.
- grid-column-start: It sets the column on which the item is displayed first.
- grid-row-end: It specifies the row-line to stop displaying the item, or span how many rows.
- grid-column-end: It sets the number of columns to span.
- itemname: It sets a name for the grid item.
Supported Browsers: The browsers supported by grid-area property are listed below:
- Google Chrome 57.0
- Internet Explorer 16.0
- Mozilla Firefox 52.0
- Safari 10.0
- Opera 44.0
- CSS | transition-property Property
- CSS | top Property
- CSS | right Property
- CSS | all Property
- CSS | bottom Property
- CSS | max-width Property
- CSS | column-gap Property
- CSS | animation-name Property
- CSS | height Property
- CSS | left Property
- CSS | perspective Property
- CSS | Display property
- CSS | transition Property
- CSS | grid Property
- CSS | border-top Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.