Prerequisite : Basics of OpenCV
In this article we’ll try to open an image by using OpenCV (Open Source Computer Vision). Some external libraries such as numpy and matplotlib will also be used to get our task done.
Inorder to do this, some external libraries are required to install :
pip install opencv-python pip install numpy pip install matplotlib
Input Image :
Example #1 (Using Numpy) :
Example #2 (Using Matplotlib):
- Log transformation of an image using Python and OpenCV
- Image Registration using OpenCV | Python
- Image Resizing using OpenCV | Python
- Cartooning an Image using OpenCV - Python
- Image Processing without OpenCV | Python
- Image Translation using OpenCV | Python
- Python | Image blurring using OpenCV
- Image Steganography using OpenCV in Python
- Image Pyramid using OpenCV | Python
- Negative transformation of an image using Python and OpenCV
- Python | Detect Polygons in an Image using OpenCV
- OpenCV Python Program to blur an image
- Python | Detect corner of an image using OpenCV
- Python | OpenCV program to read and save an Image
- Find Circles and Ellipses in an Image using OpenCV | Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.