Prerequisite : Basics of OpenCV
In this article we’ll try to open an image by using OpenCV (Open Source Computer Vision). Some external libraries such as numpy and matplotlib will also be used to get our task done.
Inorder to do this, some external libraries are required to install :
pip install opencv-python pip install numpy pip install matplotlib
Input Image :
Example #1 (Using Numpy) :
Example #2 (Using Matplotlib):
- Image Processing without OpenCV | Python
- Python | Image blurring using OpenCV
- Image Resizing using OpenCV | Python
- Cartooning an Image using OpenCV - Python
- Image Registration using OpenCV | Python
- Image Steganography using OpenCV in Python
- Image Pyramid using OpenCV | Python
- Image Translation using OpenCV | Python
- Python | Detect corner of an image using OpenCV
- OpenCV Python Program to blur an image
- Python | Detect Polygons in an Image using OpenCV
- Find Circles and Ellipses in an Image using OpenCV | Python
- OpenCV Python Program to analyze an image using Histogram
- Python | OpenCV program to read and save an Image
- Python Program to detect the edges of an image using OpenCV | Sobel edge detection method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.