How to contribute videos to GeeksforGeeks?
GeeksforGeeks allows you to showcase your skills and expertise directly to your audience through your videos with its prestigious Video Internship Program. You will be selected as an intern for GeeksforGeeks and what you do is contribute videos that will be published on the GFG official YouTube channel.
And yes, you’ll not only get to connect with your audience and share your knowledge with them by making videos – but there is the stipend, certification, and various performance-based rewards also for you.
How to Apply?
The step-by-step process to apply for Video Internship Program is as follows:
1. Go to the following link ‘Apply For Youtube Video Contributor’.
2. After clicking on the above-provided link, you will be required to Create a GFG account or Sign In (if the account exists already)
3. After which you’ll be redirected to an ‘Application Form’ where you need to enter the required details like – name, contact number, demo video, resume, etc. After providing all the details, you need to click on the ‘Submit button.
4. Then your application form will be assessed by the internal team at GFG and the status for the same (i.e., accepted or rejected) will be informed to you on your mail and the video portal account itself.
5. If your application gets selected, the internal team will further communicate with you for the Onboarding Process and will provide you the topic as well for the video. You can find your assigned topics under the ‘My Assigned Topics‘ section on our Script Portal.
Note: In case, your application get rejected, you re-apply after 7 days.
What types of videos can I make?
You can make a video about anything that you want to as long as it is COMPUTER SCIENCE related, and it’s not already present on the channel. Check the below-mentioned videos for reference purposes. For more videos, check out the GeeksforGeeks Youtube channel.
You can make videos on:
- Algorithms & Data Structures
- C/C++, JAVA, Python, or any other Programming Language
- Trending technologies like Machine Learning, Flutter, etc.
- Core Subjects like DBMS, OS, Computer Networks, etc.
- Interview Preparation, Tips & Tricks, How to, Technical Soft Skills, etc.
These are just major categories. If you have any other ideas in mind, you are most welcome to share them. Also, for content, you can use any article available on GeeksforGeeks.
- There is no fixed duration for the video, it will entirely depend on the topic.
- Make sure that the content in your video should be original, authentic, and not be copied from other external resources.
- Do not get worried about the editing process of the video – it will be done by our internal team at GeeksforGeeks.
- You’re not allowed to promote any other YouTube channel or external content (including yours) in the video. However, you can promote GFG content but that should be in a relevant manner and for a minimal duration.
- In case of any query, drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries, you can drop a mail at email@example.com. So, what are you waiting for now? Do register for this Video Internship Program to join the family of geeks!