React Tutorial: This free React tutorial is designed for people who prefer to learn by doing. So if you are a beginner or advanced React developer, this tutorial will guide you through all the fundamentals to build any React app and master React development.
What you Learn in this React Tutorial?
In this tutorial, you will get a hands-on several sections of React development
- Setup for this react development tutorial from scratch.
- Fundamental of React
- Building a first React app
- Important React packages
- Advanced concepts in React
Also Check: Recent Articles on ReactJS
Why Learn React JS?
ReactJS is famous for its component-based architecture and virtual DOM which makes it highly efficient in rendering user interface and ensuring optimal performance. Due to its reusable components, It is very helpful in the efficient development and maintenance of large-scale applications. ReactJS has a vast ecosystem and community which makes the development very easy and ensures performance optimization.
- Composable: We can divide these codes and put them in custom components. Then we can utilize those components and integrate them into one place.
- Declarative: In ReactJS, the DOM is declarative. We can make interactive UIs by changing the state of the component and ReactJS takes care of updating the DOM according to it.
- Community: ReactJS has a huge community because of its demand each company wants to work with ReactJS. Companies like Meta, Netflix, etc built on ReactJS.
- Easy to learn: HTML-like syntax of JSX makes you comfortable with the codes of React, it only requires a basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JS fundamentals to start working with it.
- If you want to learn more refer to this article React JS Advantages
- Debugging is Easy: The debugging of ReactJS is unidirectional which means while designing any app using ReactJS the child components are nested within parent components. So, the data flow is in a single direction it gets more easier to debug errors.
Geting Started with Free ReactJS Tutorial
Here are the ReactJS important topics that come under in this tutorial. After completing all the important topics in this free tutorial for React, you’ll have a basic understanding of the ReactJS:-
ReactJS Tutorial – Prerequisites
React Basic Concepts
React DOM Events
Lifecycle of Components
Important React Packages
React Interview Questions
ReactJS Online Quizs
First React App
A Project will always help you to be confident in your learning path, so we recommend you to follow the below-mentioned articles after you clear your fundamentals of React by following our React Basics section.
If you want to build more projects to enhance your knowledge about key concepts of ReactJS, refer to the Top ReactJS Projects to build in 2023 article.
React Online Practice Exercise
Embark on your React learning journey with our online practice portal. Start by selecting quizzes tailored to your skill level. Engage in hands-on coding exercises, receive real-time feedback, and monitor your progress. With our user-friendly platform, mastering React becomes an enjoyable and personalized experience. Elevate your coding expertise by going through our carefully curated Free Online React Quiz.
React Complete References
Refer to the following articles to have a quick glance at all the important key concepts which are helpful while developing web applications using React
If you want to have a simple, quick reference to commonly used React methods you can refer to ReactJS Cheat Sheet article
Popular Apps and Websites Using ReactJS
- In this section, we have listed down popular apps and websites using ReactJS. So, if you think that ReactJS is not that popular then explore this list.
- Facebook: On of the most used social media apps Facebook, uses ReactJS to design their application.
- Instagram: World’s most popular photo-sharing site Instagram is also using ReactJS. Features of Instagram including Geo-location, Hashtags, and Google Maps APIs using ReactJS.
- Netflix: Most used or one of the popular media streaming sites Netflix also uses ReactJS. Netflix switched their site to ReactJS in 2015.
- Reddit: The content-sharing site Reddit is also developed using ReactJS.
ReactJS Jobs & Opporunities
If you were thinking is there any future or career in ReactJS then here in this section, we have listed down companies that hire ReactJS
Avarage Salary of ReactJS Developer in 2024
Average Salary Per Annum
Range Per Annum
4 to 6 Lakh
5 to 6.5 Lakh
4 to 6.5 Lakh
3.7 to 5.6 Lakh
4.2 to 6 Lakh
ReactsJS Online Compiler
import React from
import ReactDOM from
const container = document.getElementById(
const root = ReactDOM.createRoot(container);
ReactsJS – Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is ReactJS used for?
The primary goal of ReactJS is to create a User Interface, Single-Page Application, Progressive Web Application and more.
2. Which language is used in ReactJS?
3. Is ReactJS a front-end language?
ReactJS globally used for Front-end JS framework and it popular with both software and project speoncer.
4. Which is in demand ReactJS or AngulerJS in 2024?
React is far more popular than AngulerJS because ReactJS comes with more libraries.
5. Which is better NodeJS or ReactJS or AngularJS
Choosing the framework always depends very much on your requirements. All of these three frameworks are quite popular, and users choose them based on what they want to do. But if we do so more specifically, then ReatJS is better.
6. Is this ReactJS tutorial for beginners or for advanced
As we said at the beginning of this article, this course is for beginners as well as for advanced.
Share your thoughts in the comments
Please Login to comment...