- React is used for creating websites, web apps, SPAs etc.
- It is responsible for rendering of UI components, It is considered as V part Of MVC framework.
- React’s virtual DOM is faster than the conventional full refresh model, since the virtual DOM refreshes only parts of the page, Thus decreasing the page refresh time.
- React uses components as basic unit of UI which can be reused this saves coding time.
- Simple and easy to learn.
React sample code
Basic Introduction Of React Native:
- React Native is a framework that is used to create cross-platform Native apps. It means you can create native apps and the same app will run on Android and ios.
- React native have all the benefits of ReactJS
- React native allows developers to create native apps in web-style approach.
- Front end developer can become mobile developer easily.
Sample React Native code
- How React Native works?
- Why You Should Choose React Native?
- Android & iOS App development using React Native with Expo
- React.js (Introduction and Working)
- ReactJS | State in React
- Difference between JSP and ASP
- Web 1.0, Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 with their difference
- What is the difference between GUI and CUI?
- Difference between “!==” and “==!” in PHP
- Difference between ASP and ASP.NET
- What is the difference between the | and || or operator in php?
- Difference between Where and Group By
- Difference Between HTML and ASP
- Difference between array() and  in PHP
- What is the difference between HTTP_HOST and SERVER_NAME in PHP?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.