- React is used for creating websites, web apps, SPAs etc.
- It is responsible for rendering of UI components, It is considered as V part Of MVC framework.
- React’s virtual DOM is faster than the conventional full refresh model, since the virtual DOM refreshes only parts of the page, Thus decreasing the page refresh time.
- React uses components as basic unit of UI which can be reused this saves coding time.
- Simple and easy to learn.
React sample code
Basic Introduction Of React Native:
- React Native is a framework that is used to create cross-platform Native apps. It means you can create native apps and the same app will run on Android and ios.
- React native have all the benefits of ReactJS
- React native allows developers to create native apps in web-style approach.
- Front end developer can become mobile developer easily.
Sample React Native code
- Difference between React Native and Flutter
- Why You Should Choose React Native?
- How React Native works?
- How to Create Button in React-Native App ?
- React Native | Expo - BarCodeScanner
- Android & iOS App development using React Native with Expo
- Difference between React.js and Angular.js
- Introduction to React Hooks
- ReactJS | State in React
- File uploading in React.js
- Code Splitting in React
- Introduction to React-Redux
- React.js (Introduction and Working)
- How to Use Particles.js in React Project ?
- Material UI Introduction and Installation for React
- How to Deploy Your React Websites on GitHub?
- React.js | Uncontrolled Vs Controlled Inputs
- 7 React Best Practices Every Web Developer Should Follow
- How to use Typescript with native ES6 Promises ?
- Native MongoDB driver for Node
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.