The keyCode variable in p5.js always contains the key code of the key that is recently pressed. This key code is recommended to be used when finding out if the user if pressing a modifier key, like the Shift, Contol, the Caps Lock key, or the Function keys.
The program below illustrates the keyCode variable in p5.js:
Environment Setup: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/p5-js-soundfile-object-installation-and-methods/
- HTML | DOM KeyboardEvent keyCode Property
- p5.js Keyboard | keyIsPressed
- p5.js | Keyboard | key
- p5.js | Keyboard | keyIsDown()
- Keyboard Events in ElectronJS
- Keyboard Shortcuts in ElectronJS
- How to define keyboard input in HTML5 ?
- How to apply css property to a child element using JQuery?
- Display Content on hovering Card using CSS
- How to design tree structure for files using jQuery EasyUI Mobile ?
- Form Handling using EasyUI Framework
- Collect.js groupBy() Method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.