Also, Processing is that language which emphasizes on feasibility for programmers to create software prototypes very quickly, to try out a new idea or see if something works. For this reason, Processing (and p5.js) programs are generally referred to as “sketches.”
setup(): It is the statements in the setup() function. It executes once when the program begins. createCanvas must be the first statement.
draw(): The statements in the draw() are executed until the program is stopped. Each statement is executed in sequence and after the last line is read, the first line is executed again.
- Lauren McCarthy (creator of p5.js)
- Cassie Tarakajian (creator of p5.js web editor)
- Introduction to Apache Maven | A build automation tool for Java projects
- Bloom Filters - Introduction and Python Implementation
- Hygienic Macros : An Introduction
- Introduction to React Native
- Apache POI | Introduction
- Introduction to PySpark | Distributed Computing with Apache Spark
- Apache Kafka | Introduction
- Introduction of Firewall in Computer Network
- ReactJS | Introduction to JSX
- React.js (Introduction and Working)
- Introduction to Web Scraping
- PHP | MySQL Database Introduction
- An introduction to Flowcharts
- Introduction to Hill Climbing | Artificial Intelligence
- jQuery | Introduction
- Django Introduction | Set 2 (Creating a Project)
- Introduction to Xamarin | A Software for Mobile App Development and App Creation
- AA Trees | Set 1 (Introduction)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : sarthak_ishu11