The keyIsPressed variable in p5.js is true if any key is pressed and false if no keys are pressed.
Below program illustrates the keyIsPressed variable in p5.js:
- p5.js | Keyboard | key
- p5.js | Keyboard | keyIsDown()
- 5 Must Have Tools For Web Application Penetration Testing
- TCS Digital Interview through Codevita'19
- CSS | perspective() Function
- PHP | Imagick levelImage() Function
- Why Serverless Apps?
- BabyChakra Interview Experience
- How to place the image above the slider in mobile view in bootstrap?
- How to get the same behavior with confirm and bootstrap modal?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.