The keyIsPressed variable in p5.js is true if any key is pressed and false if no keys are pressed.
Below program illustrates the keyIsPressed variable in p5.js:
- p5.js | Keyboard | key
- p5.js | Keyboard | keyIsDown()
- Node.js Events
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
- How to determine the content of HTML elements overflow or not ?
- How to Add and Remove multiple classes in jQuery ?
- AngularJS | ng-jq Directive
- How to hide div element after few seconds in jQuery ?
- Node | urlObject.hostname API
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.