The keyIsPressed variable in p5.js is true if any key is pressed and false if no keys are pressed.
Below program illustrates the keyIsPressed variable in p5.js:
- p5.js | Keyboard | key
- p5.js | Keyboard | keyIsDown()
- How to Create an Image Overlay Icon using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Vertically Align Text Next to an Image using CSS ?
- How to Create ToDo App using ReactJS ?
- How to Remove URL from Printing the Page ?
- How to get city name by using geolocation ?
- Difference between Web Designer and Web Developer
- Node.js | vm.isContext() Method
- Node.js | zlib.bytesWritten Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.