The key variable in p5.js always contains the value of the key which is recently pressed. To get the proper capitalisation, it is best to use it within keyTyped(). Use the keyCode variable For non-ASCII keys.
Below program illustrates the key variable in p5.js:
- p5.js Keyboard | keyIsPressed
- p5.js | Keyboard | keyIsDown()
- How to move an element to left, right, up and down using arrow keys ?
- How to check a checkbox with jQuery?
- What is the Efficient way to insert a number into a sorted array of numbers?
- How to merge the duplicate value in multidimensional array in PHP ?
- How to Show and Hide div elements using Checkboxes ?
- How to animate div width and height on mouse hover using jQuery ?
- How to make horizontal scrollable in a bootstrap row?
- What is the difference between offsetHeight and clientHeight ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.