The key variable in p5.js always contains the value of the key which is recently pressed. To get the proper capitalisation, it is best to use it within keyTyped(). Use the keyCode variable For non-ASCII keys.
Below program illustrates the key variable in p5.js:
- p5.js | Keyboard | keyIsDown()
- p5.js Keyboard | keyIsPressed
- Difference Between Laravel and Ruby on Rails
- Create a Tic-Tac-Toe Game using jQuery
- How to Upload Image into Database and Display it using PHP ?
- CSS | Combine background image with gradient overlay
- How to define jQuery function ?
- How to Design Half-Page Carousel in Bootstrap ?
- What is the meaning of let-* in Angular 2 Templates ?
- Difference between multiple arguments and options object
- Elasticsearch | Differences between Queries and Filters
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.