The key variable in p5.js always contains the value of the key which is recently pressed. To get the proper capitalisation, it is best to use it within keyTyped(). Use the keyCode variable For non-ASCII keys.
Below program illustrates the key variable in p5.js:
- p5.js | Keyboard | keyIsDown()
- p5.js Keyboard | keyIsPressed
- What is thread safe or non-thread safe in PHP ?
- How to validate input field while focusout ?
- Angular CLI | Angular Project Setup
- How Specify Length and Width of Square Grid Picture System in Bootstrap?
- How to check an HTML element is empty using jQuery ?
- Upload Progress Bar in PHP
- Difference between array() and  in PHP
- Exceptions Vs Errors in PHP
- PHP | Unset() vs Unlink() Function
- HTML | canvas lineCap Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.