The circle() function is used to draw the circle on the screen. A circle is the closed shape. A circle can be created by using the center and radius of the circle.
circle(x, y, d)
- x: It is used to set the x-coordinate of the center of the circle.
- y: It is used to set the y-coordinate of the center of the circle.
- d: It is used to set the diameter of the circle.
- CSS | circle() function
- PHP | ImagickDraw circle() Function
- How to draw Inscribed circle of a triangle using p5.js ?
- How to get the function name inside a function in PHP ?
- PHP | min( ) Function
- PHP | pos() Function
- PHP | key() Function
- PHP | Ds\Set add() Function
- PHP | Ds\Set xor() Function
- PHP | pi( ) Function
- PHP | max( ) Function
- D3.js | d3.min() function
- p5.js | hex() function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.