The keyIsDown() function in p5.js checks the key’s current status that key is down, i.e. pressed. It can be used if you have a movable object, and you want several keys to be able to affect its behavior simultaneously, such as moving a sprite diagonally.
Below program illustrates the keyIsDown() function in p5.js:
- p5.js | Keyboard | key
- p5.js Keyboard | keyIsPressed
- Overturning Changes In Git
- How to set CSS style to half of a character ?
- Git - Changing History
- Examining Git
- Remove a cookie using PHP
- Format a number with leading zeros in PHP
- Git- Debugging
- How to configure XAMPP to send mail from localhost using PHP ?
- How to place text in an image at any desired position ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.