We can create list of object in Python by appending class instances to list. By this, every index in the list can point to instance attributes and methods of the class and can access them. If you observe it closely, a list of objects behaves like an array of structures in C. Let’s try to understand it better with the help of examples.
Akash 2 Deependra 40 Reaper 44
5 25 55
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Object Oriented Programming in Python | Set 1 (Class, Object and Members)
- Object Oriented Programming in Python | Set 2 (Data Hiding and Object Printing)
- Python program to create a list of tuples from given list having number and its cube in each tuple
- Python | Create a stopwatch using clock object in kivy using .kv file
- Python | Create a stopwatch Using Clock Object in kivy
- Create and display a one-dimensional array-like object using Pandas in Python
- PyCairo - How to Create Context Object
- Python program to create Bankaccount class with deposit, withdraw function
- Python Tkinter | Create different type of lines using Canvas class
- Python Tkinter | Create different shapes using Canvas class
- How to create an empty class in Python?
- wxPython - Create Radio Button using Create() function
- wxPython - Create Static Box using Create() method
- Python | Convert list of string to list of list
- Python | Convert list of tuples to list of list
- Python | Convert List of String List to String List
- Python | Check if a given object is list or not
- Python - List object in Tweepy
- Class Based Generic Views Django (Create, Retrieve, Update, Delete)
- Create Heatmaps using graph_objects class in Plotly
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : bagamramyasri