Given two arrays, find their intersection.
Input: arr1 = [1, 3, 4, 5, 7] arr2 = [2, 3, 5, 6] Output: Intersection : [3, 5]
Intersection : [3, 5]
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Lambda and filter in Python Examples
- Map function and Lambda expression in Python to replace characters
- Python | Find the Number Occurring Odd Number of Times using Lambda expression and reduce function
- Python lambda (Anonymous Functions) | filter, map, reduce
- Lambda expression in Python to rearrange positive and negative numbers
- Spatial Filters - Averaging filter and Median filter in Image Processing
- Find Union and Intersection of two unsorted arrays
- Union and Intersection of two sorted arrays
- Ways to sort list of dictionaries by values in Python - Using lambda function
- Nested Lambda Function in Python
- Difference between List comprehension and Lambda in Python
- Python | Find common elements in three sorted arrays by dictionary intersection
- Overuse of lambda expressions in Python
- Python | Find fibonacci series upto n using lambda
- Python | sympy.Lambda() method
- Python lambda
- Python Program to Sort the list according to the column using lambda
- Python Lambda with underscore as an argument
- Applying Lambda functions to Pandas Dataframe
- Python | Intersection of two lists
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.