The grid-gap property sets the size of the gap between the rows and columns in a grid layout.
It is a shorthand property for the following properties:
- grid-column-gap property
- grid-row-gap property
grid-gap: grid-row-gap grid-column-gap;
- grid-row-gap: It sets the size of the gap between the rows in a grid layout. Its default value is 0.
- grid-column-gap: It sets the size of the gap between the columns in a grid layout. Its default value is 0.
Supported Browsers: The browsers supported by grid-gap property are listed below:
- Google Chrome 57.0
- Internet Explorer 16.0
- Mozilla Firefox 52.0
- Safari 10.0
- Opera 44.0
- CSS | transition-property Property
- CSS | nav-down property
- CSS | all Property
- CSS | right Property
- CSS | nav-right property
- CSS | nav-up property
- CSS | top Property
- CSS | clip Property
- Web API | DOMRectReadOnly y property
- HTML | DOM li value Property
- CSS | cursor property
- CSS | align-self Property
- CSS | perspective Property
- CSS | resize Property
- CSS overflow-y Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.