Float is a CSS property written in CSS file or directly in the style of an element. The float property defines the flow of content. Below are the types of floating properties:
|float: left||Element foats on left side of the container|
|float: right||Element floats on right side of container|
|float: inherit||Element inherits floating property of it’s parent (div, table etc…)|
|float: none||Element is displayed as it is (Default).|
- p5.js | float() function
- Comparing float value in PHP
- How to make elements float to center?
- Bootstrap | Float utilities with Examples
- How to float three div side by side using CSS?
- How to disable tabs in Bootstrap ?
- Page Object Model (POM)
- Difference between background and background-color
- How to get card vertically centered between search bar and bottom of the viewport?
- What is the difference between parseInt() and Number()?
- How to display bootstrap carousel with three post in each slide?
- HTML | <iframe> name Attribute
- HTML | <map> name Attribute
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.