Prerequisite – Constructors in Java
Like C++, Java also supports copy constructor. But, unlike C++, Java doesn’t create a default copy constructor if you don’t write your own.
Following is an example Java program that shows a simple use of copy constructor.
Copy constructor called (10.0 + 15.0i)
Now try the following Java program:
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Copy Constructor in C++
- Default constructor in Java
- Constructor Overloading in Java
- Constructor Chaining In Java with Examples
- Java Function/Constructor Overloading Puzzle
- Array Copy in Java
- Collections copy() method in Java with Examples
- Deep, Shallow and Lazy Copy with Java Examples
- C program to copy string without using strcpy() function
- Java.util.LinkedList.poll(), pollFirst(), pollLast() with examples in Java
- Java.util.BitSet class methods in Java with Examples | Set 2
- Java lang.Long.numberOfLeadingZeros() method in Java with Examples
- Java lang.Long.numberOfTrailingZeros() method in Java with Examples
- Java lang.Long.highestOneBit() method in Java with Examples
- Java lang.Long.byteValue() method in Java with Examples