The Placement Drive took place in our college. Over 600 students applied for this. It consists of three rounds :Online test, Coding, Interview.
This round was an Online test which consists of verbal reasoning(unseen paragraphs, antonyms, synonyms ), logical reasoning, quants (simple interest, percentage).There was a sectional cutoff to clear this round so you have to score marks in each section to clear this round.
This round was a programming, coding round and this round is optional. Like for students, choosing this round get an different role and the one with out clearing this round or with out giving this round get another role. It consists of two coding questions and level of questions is quite easy.
The Questions that I got is:
Write a program to find the factorial of a number.
Write a program to find the sum of odd numbers between 100 and 1000.
Its an Interview Round. Out of 600, 300 students selected for this round. This round seems to be Technical but it was more of HR. This round was a group interview which consists of panel of 2 interviewers and a group of 5 students. It was totally based on your communication and attitude. They also asked situation based questions. They asked questions like:
1.Tell me something about yourself.
2.what are your achievements?
3.what will you do if your client is not satisfied with you?
4.What are your interests apart from academics and what did you do to improve it?
Remember whatever Introduction you will give about yourself they will ask questions from it so try to be honest. Don’t say too much just to put an impression because if they ask cross question and you are not able to answer, it will ruin your interview.
At the end, I got finally placed in Accenture.
All the Best.
- Accenture On Campus 2020 Placement Drive
- How I cracked Cognizant and Accenture placement drive
- Accenture Campus Placement Drive 2020
- Accenture Interview Experience for Full Stack Developer(FSD) and Associate Software Engineer (ASE) | Off-campus drive 2020
- Accenture Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Accenture Interview Questions
- Accenture Interview Experience (On campus) 2019
- Accenture Interview Experience(On-Campus 2019)
- Accenture Interview Experience(On campus)
- Accenture Interview Experience (Full Stack Engineer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 53 (Placement Drive)
- AVEVA Interview Experience | On-campus placement drive
- IBM Placement Drive Experience
- Societe Generale Campus Placement Drive
- Oppo On-Campus Placement Drive for Product Engineer
- ValueLabs Interview Experience (Placement Drive)
- TCS digital On-Campus Placement Drive
- Oracle GBU Interview Experience | Campus Placement Drive 2020 -Virtual process
- Zscaler Interview Experience | Campus Placement Drive 2020
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Campus Placement Drive 2020 - Virtual
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.