Most Asked Questions
- K largest elements from a big file or array.
- Find a triplet a, b, c such that a2 = b2 + c2. Variations of this problem like find a triplet with sum equal to 0. Find a pair with given sum. All such questions are efficiently solved using hashing. – Practice here
- Binary tree traversal questions like left view, right view, top view, bottom view, maximum of a level, minimum of a level, children sum property, diameter etc.
- Convert a Binary tree to DLL – Practice here
- Lowest Common ancestor in a Binary Search Tree and Binary Tree.
- Implement a stack with push(), pop() and min() in O(1) time.
- Reverse a linked list in groups of size k – Practice here
- Given two numbers represented by two linked lists, write a function that returns sum list – Practice here
- Rotate a matrix by 90 degree.
- Stock span problem
- Next greater element
- Some Dynamic Programming problems like:
- Why Amazon?
- Questions about projects done in previous company or final year.
Important Links :
- Amazon Interview Experiences
- Amazon Practice Questions
- Amazon’s most frequently asked Questions – Set 2
- Amazon Recruitment Process
- Amazon Test Series
Amazon Interview Video.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up