The recruitment of the Accenture process started with a Pre Placement Talk. Where the HR explained the hiring process of the company. There were two roles available for the Drive, ASE(Associate Software Engineer) and FSE (Full Stack Engineer) .
Round 1: It was a Communication Assessment test. This Communication Assesment focuses on testing the communication skills of the candidate.
After registering for the Accenture Campus placement drive. I have got a link to attend the communication assessment. I gave the communication assessment from home in front of a camera. The communication assessment pattern was the same as discussed by faceprep.
Round 2: This round was on Cognitive and Technical assessment. The Online test was conducted by CoCubes. There were a total of 90 minutes to solve the test. The Online test consists of 4 sections.
- Verbal: Paragraphs, Synonyms, Antonyms, Comprehension reading, Plural nouns, Odd one out, One-word substitution.
- Logical Reasoning: Coding-Decoding, Statement, Cause and effect, Venn diagram-based questions, series
- Quantitative Aptitude: Profit and Loss, Height and Distances, Work and Time, Trigonometry, Simple and Compound Interest, Percentages, Problem on ages.
- Technical Questions: Pseudocode (mostly on recursion), Basics of MS Office, Shortcut keys.
There was no sectional time, but there was a sectional cutoff. Time management created a bit of a problem for me. As there were only 10 minutes remaining when I started attempting technical questions. Without wasting much time on solving the pseudocode firstly, I solved all the questions related to the basics of MS Office and shortcut keys. After that, I started attempting pseudocode, the pseudocode was lengthy. I am not able to solve all the pseudocode. In the last 1 min, I Fluked all the remaining technical questions. For that 1 min, I lost the hope of clearing this online exam, as I fluked more than 50% of the technical questions. Moreover, there was a sectional cut off.
After submitting the exam, my computer screen was looking different from the other student’s screen. I started wondering why my screen was looking different from other students. Then my friend sitting beside me told read whats written on the screen, that I have cleared the Online test and I have a choice to opt-in or opt-out for FSE role.
Seriously I was very much happy because the first time my Flukes came true for any online exam. After that, I made a choice to opt-in for the FSE(Full-stack engineer) role.
Round 3: Coding Assessment (Optional, Applicable only if you opt-in for FSE role).
The Coding Assessment was of 30 mins with 2 questions. There were 5 languages C, C++, .Net, Java, Python. I was good in python, so I choose to solve the coding assessment in python. Both the questions were very simple.
- Find the nth number from series if the x is even and mth number from series, if the x is, was odd.
Series: 1^m + x or 1^n + x
- Given a list of the array, sort the array in descending order with the frequency of elements.
Input : [2, 5, 6, 2, 3, 5, 5] Output : [5, 5, 5, 2, 2, 6, 3]
I solved both the questions and passed all the visible test cases.
After finishing the Coding Assessment there was a lunch break for one hour. Post lunch there was a Group Interview.
Round 4: Group Interview, in the group interview, there were 5 candidates and two Interviewers. Along with me the were 4 other candidates, from every branch ME, Civil, E&TC, IT. The Interviewer questioned each of the candidates. I was the last candidate to be questioned.
Interviewer: What is Github?
Me: Answered the same.
Interviewer: What are your favorite subjects?
Me: DBMS, Data Structure, Machine Learning.
Interviewer: What are the different types of Normalization?
Me: Normalization of Machine Learning or DBMS?
Interviewer: Normalization of DBMS.
Me: There are three main types of Normalizations. 1NF, 2NF, 3NF
Interviewer: Are you sure?
Me: Yes, sir
Interviewer: You are Wrong. you need to update your knowledge (Rudely)
I got very much nervous After hearing this.
The First Interviewer gave the opportunity to another interviewer to question me.
Interviewer: What was your project during the internship?
Me: Explained the same
Interviewer: What is your final year project and why you selected the same?
Me: Told the same
Interviewer: You may leave now.
I was the last candidate to be questioned and the first candidate to leave from the Interview. I made the assumption that I will not be selected, As I have given 1 Wrong answer, moreover the behavior of interviewers does not seem to be pleasant.
The result was declared on the next day, Surprisingly, I got selected for the role of ASE(Associate Software Engineer). I received a Letter of Intent from Accenture for ASE role. I was wondering why I did not get selected for the FSE role. The reason may be, the FSE role was evaluated at the zonal level and along with our college, there were 2 more colleges in the Drive. Accenture almost hired 80% of students who have cleared the Cognitive and Technical assessment from our college.
- Accenture Campus Placement Drive 2020
- Accenture Interview Experience for Full Stack Developer(FSD) and Associate Software Engineer (ASE) | Off-campus drive 2020
- How I cracked Cognizant and Accenture placement drive
- Accenture Placement Drive
- Oracle GBU Interview Experience | Campus Placement Drive 2020 -Virtual process
- Zscaler Interview Experience | Campus Placement Drive 2020
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Campus Placement Drive 2020 - Virtual
- Target Corporation Interview Experience | Campus Placement Drive 2020 - Virtual process
- Coviam Interview Experience | Campus Placement Drive-2020
- Accenture Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Accenture Interview Experience (On campus) 2019
- Accenture Interview Experience(On-Campus 2019)
- Accenture Interview Experience(On campus)
- Nissan Digital Campus Drive 2020
- JP Morgan Chase & Co. Interview Experience (Off-Campus Internship drive 2020)
- Honeywell Interview Experience for Internship | On-campus 2020 drive
- AVEVA Interview Experience | On-campus placement drive
- Societe Generale Campus Placement Drive
- Oppo On-Campus Placement Drive for Product Engineer
- TCS digital On-Campus Placement Drive
This article is contributed by Abhijit Jadhav. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.