Hello everyone! I am Karunakar, I attended accenture campus placement in my DSCE, Bangalore.
It was a two round procedure. It was very easy to crack both rounds.
This round was technical aptitude. In this round there were sectional cut-off. This round had sections like
1.English & Verbal 2.Logical Reasoning 3.Quantitative Aptitude 4.Technical .
Section 1 had questions on paragraph reading, synonyms, antonyms, one word substitution etc.
Section 2 had questions on coding-decoding, statement, syllogism, cause and effect, next number in series etc. Section 3 had questions on profit and loss, work and time, percentage, height and direction etc.
Section 4 had questions on basic Python, Java, C language syntax and pre & post increment functions.
It also had questions on MS Office, Extensions of file types, commands and shortcut keys.
Round 2: This round was combination of Technical Interview and HR round. In this round i was asked about my project and programming languages i know. This round was very simple and easy to answer all questions. I got selected in this campus drive.
- Accenture On Campus 2020 Placement Drive
- Accenture Interview Experience for Full Stack Developer(FSD) and Associate Software Engineer (ASE) | Off-campus drive 2020
- Accenture Placement Drive
- How I cracked Cognizant and Accenture placement drive
- Nissan Digital Campus Drive 2020
- Societe Generale Campus Placement Drive
- Oppo On-Campus Placement Drive for Product Engineer
- AVEVA Interview Experience | On-campus placement drive
- Flipkart On-campus Placement Process 2020 Graduate
- HSBC Campus Placement for Trainee Software Engineer Batch 2020
- How I cracked TCS BCA/BSc Hiring Drive for 2020 ?
- Accenture Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Accenture Interview Experience(On campus)
- Accenture Interview Experience (On campus) 2019
- Accenture Interview Experience(On-Campus 2019)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.