Prerequisite – Django Introduction and Installation
When to Use Django and Why ?
After getting to know the basics of Python, one should know when to use Django and why?
Django is a high-level python based web framework which allows you to quickly create web application without all of the installation or dependency problems that you normally will find with other frameworks.
One should be using Django for web development in the following cases:
- For developing a Web Application or API Backend
- For Rapid Development of some web application
- Deploying the application Fast and Scaling it according to your needs
- A Perfect ORM for working with database instead of database queries
- To develop a secure single page application for either retrieveing data or posting data
|Open Source||NoSQL Databases||Open Source||Great Community||Modularity||Powerful|
|Easy to Learn||Mongoose||Dependency Injection||MVT Based||Organized||Stability|
|Batteries Included Framework||Dynamic Front End||MVC|
Also check –
Companies using Django:
- Mozilla Firefox
Django is a rapid web development framework and if you want to get your application built fast within a few days, there is no better framework than Django Web Framework. Django gives all the features included, also called as “Batteries Included Framework”. It has a built-in admin interface which makes easy to work with it.
- Python Object Comparison : "is" vs "=="
- Comparison of Python with Other Programming Languages
- Python | Consecutive String Comparison
- Python | Excel File Comparison
- Comparison of Java with other programming languages
- Comparison between Lists and Array in Python
- Chaining comparison operators in Python
- Python | Data Comparison and Selection in Pandas
- Python2 vs Python3 | Syntax and performance Comparison
- Django Basics
- url - Django Template Tag
- Django Formsets
- Django Models | Set - 1
- Django Tutorial
- Django Templates | Set - 2
- Django Templates
- Django Models | Set - 2
- Django Templates | Set - 1
- Django Forms
- How to Create an App in Django ?
Improved By : NaveenArora