The QUARTER_PI is a mathematical constant with the value 0.7853982. It is one quarter the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter.
Below program illustrates the QUARTER_PI constant in p5.js:
Example: This example describes the QUARTER_PI constant.
- p5.js | Constants | TAU
- p5.js | Constants | PI
- p5.js | Constants | TWO_PI
- p5.js | Constants | HALF_PI
- PHP | Magic Constants
- PHP | Defining Constants
- CSS | fit-content() Property
- jQuery UI | Tabs
- How to change the placeholder text using jQuery?
- How to perform wordpress security auditing?
- Angular 4 | Introduction
- PHP | Imagick roundCorners() Function
- PHP | ReflectionClass isUserDefined() Function
- PHP | ReflectionClass isTrait() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.