The QUARTER_PI is a mathematical constant with the value 0.7853982. It is one quarter the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter.
Below program illustrates the QUARTER_PI constant in p5.js:
Example: This example describes the QUARTER_PI constant.
- p5.js | Constants | PI
- p5.js | Constants | TAU
- p5.js | Constants | HALF_PI
- p5.js | Constants | TWO_PI
- PHP | Defining Constants
- Centralized vs Distributed Version Control: Which One Should We Choose?
- How to call PHP function on the click of a Button ?
- Difference between Organic Search and Paid Search
- Routing Path for ExpressJS
- p5.js | noLoop() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.