The QUARTER_PI is a mathematical constant with the value 0.7853982. It is one quarter the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter.
Below program illustrates the QUARTER_PI constant in p5.js:
Example: This example describes the QUARTER_PI constant.
- p5.js | Constants | TAU
- p5.js | Constants | PI
- p5.js | Constants | TWO_PI
- PHP | Magic Constants
- p5.js | Constants | HALF_PI
- PHP | Defining Constants
- Best Books to Learn Back-End Web Development
- Implementing Salting
- How to wait for a promise to finish before returning the variable of a function?
- How to choose a Technology Stack for Web Application Development ?
- How to see the extensions loaded by PHP ?
- How to redirect a page to another page in HTML ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.