The TAU is a mathematical constant and it is the alias of TWO_PI. The value of TAU is 6.28318530717958647693. It is twice the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter.
Below program illustrates the usage of TAU in p5.js:
Example: This example illustrates the TAU constant.
- p5.js | Constants | PI
- p5.js | Constants | TWO_PI
- PHP | Magic Constants
- p5.js | Constants | QUARTER_PI
- p5.js | Constants | HALF_PI
- PHP | Defining Constants
- How to hide or show one record from an ng-repeat within a table based on ng-click?
- How to set placeholder value for input type date in HTML 5 ?
- HTML | Marquee scrolldelay attribute
- HTML | Marquee stop Method
- HTTP headers | Cookie
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.