The HALF_PI is a mathematical constant and its value is 1.57079632679489661923. The HALF_PI is the half ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter.
Below program illustrates the usage of HALF_PI in p5.js:
- p5.js | Constants | TAU
- p5.js | Constants | PI
- p5.js | Constants | TWO_PI
- p5.js | Constants | QUARTER_PI
- PHP | Defining Constants
- How to describe “object” arguments in jsdoc?
- Call a parent window function from an iframe
- PHPUnit | assertStringNotContainsString() Function
- HTML | <legend> align Attribute
- HTML | canvas beginPath() Method
- HTML | <ul> Tag
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.