The HALF_PI is a mathematical constant and its value is 1.57079632679489661923. The HALF_PI is the half ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter.
Below program illustrates the usage of HALF_PI in p5.js:
- p5.js | Constants | PI
- p5.js | Constants | TAU
- Node.js | os.constants
- PHP | Magic Constants
- p5.js | Constants | TWO_PI
- PHP | Defining Constants
- p5.js | Constants | QUARTER_PI
- Node.js | zlib.constants Property
- How to Create an Image Overlay Icon using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Vertically Align Text Next to an Image using CSS ?
- How to Create ToDo App using ReactJS ?
- How to Remove URL from Printing the Page ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.