Return Value: It calls and returns a method with the owner object being the argument.
Example 1: It uses call() method to call the employee as argument.
Example 2: This example describes the use of function call with arguments.
- Difference between Call by Value and Call by Reference
- How to call PHP function on the click of a Button ?
- Call a parent window function from an iframe
- How to call PHP function from string stored in a Variable
- How to remove error Call to undefined function curl_init()?
- How to call functions after previous function is completed in jQuery ?
- How to call a function automatically after waiting for some time using jQuery?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.