- Client-side: It supplies objects to control a browser and its Document Object Model (DOM). Like if client-side extensions allow an application to place elements on an HTML form and respond to user events such as mouse clicks, form input, and page navigation. Use full libraries for the client-side are AngularJS, ReactJS, VueJS and so many others.
- Functions in JS are objects. They may have properties and methods just like another object. They can be passed as arguments in other functions.
- Can handle date and time.
- Performs Form Validation although the forms are created using HTML.
- No compiler needed.
- Variables and Datatypes
- If-else Statement
- Importing and Exporting Modules
- Window innerWidth and innerHeight Properties
- Introduction to Apache Maven | A build automation tool for Java projects
- Introduction to React Native
- Apache POI | Introduction
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.