Return Value: It calls and returns a method with the owner object being the argument.
Example 1: It uses call() method to call the employee as argument.
Example 2: This example describes the use of function call with arguments.
- How to call PHP function from string stored in a Variable
- How to remove error Call to undefined function curl_init()?
- Difference between Call by Value and Call by Reference
- Print PHP Call Stack
- Scala | Methods to Call on a Map | Set-1
- Scala | Functions Call-by-Name
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.