As per Google’s official career page, there are two types of interviews, Phone/Hangout interviews and Onsite Interviews. Below is an excerpt for their official page.
For software engineering candidates, we want to understand your coding skills and technical areas of expertise, including tools or programming languages and general knowledge on topics like data structures and algorithms. There’s generally some back and forth in these discussions, just like there is on the job, because we like to push each other’s thinking and learn about different approaches. So be prepared to talk through your solutions in depth. Push your own boundaries and find the best answer—that’s probably how you work anyway.
Important Resources :
- Recent Google Interview Experiences
- All Google Practice Questions
- How to prepare for Google KickStart
- Google Interview Experience | Set 2 (Placement Questions)
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience and Interview Questions
- TCS Interview Questions
- Accenture Interview Questions
- Twitter Interview Questions | Set 2
- AllState Interview Questions
- GE India Interview Questions
- MakeMyTrip Interview Questions | Set 6
- PSTakeCare Interview Questions
- TCS Digital Interview Questions
- Samsung R & D Interview questions
- Facebook Interview Questions
- MetLife Interview Questions
- Amazon Interview Questions | Set 147
- Amazon Interview Questions | Set 146
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.