The header file graphics.h contains circle() function which draws a circle with center at (x, y) and given radius.
circle(x, y, radius); where, (x, y) is center of the circle. 'radius' is the Radius of the circle.
Input : x = 250, y = 200, radius = 50 Output : Input : x = 300, y = 150, radius = 90 Output :
Below is the implementation to draw circle in C:
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Draw an Ellipse rotating over a Circle in C++ graphics
- Draw a line in C++ graphics
- Draw Rectangle in C graphics
- Draw ellipse in C graphics
- Draw a moving car using computer graphics programming in C
- Draw a smiley face using Graphics in C language
- Draw a Chess Board using Graphics Programming in C
- Draw a circle without floating point arithmetic
- How to discretize an Ellipse or Circle to a Polygon using C++ Graphics?
- Program to calculate area of inner circle which passes through center of outer circle and touches its circumference
- Check if a circle lies inside another circle or not
- Equation of circle when three points on the circle are given
- Find area of the larger circle when radius of the smaller circle and difference in the area is given
- Reflection In 2D Graphics
- bar() function in C graphics
- Mandlebrot Set in C/C++ Using Graphics
- Applications of Computer Graphics
- bar3d() function in C graphics
- Sierpinski Triangle using Graphics
- Introduction to Computer Graphics
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : Akanksha_Rai