graphics.h library is used to include and facilitate graphical operations in program. graphics.h functions can be used to draw different shapes, display text in different fonts, change colors and many more. Using functions of graphics.h you can make graphics programs, animations, projects and games. You can draw circles, lines, rectangles, bars and many other geometrical figures. You can change their colors using the available functions and fill them.
For line 1, Input : x1 = 150, y1 = 150, x2 = 450, y2 = 150 For line 2, Input : x1 = 150, y1 = 200, x2 = 450, y2 = 200 For line 2, Input : x1 = 150, y1 = 250, x2 = 450, y2 = 250 Output :
Explanation :The header file graphics.h contains line() function which is described below :
Declaration : void line(int x1, int y1, int x2, int y2);
line function is used to draw a line from a point(x1,y1) to point(x2,y2) i.e. (x1,y1) and (x2,y2) are end points of the line.The code given below draws a line.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Draw ellipse in C graphics
- Draw circle in C graphics
- Draw Rectangle in C graphics
- Draw a smiley face using Graphics in C language
- Draw an Ellipse rotating over a Circle in C++ graphics
- Draw a moving car using computer graphics programming in C
- DDA Line generation Algorithm in Computer Graphics
- Equation of straight line passing through a given point which bisects it into two equal line segments
- Program to delete a line given the line number from a file
- bar() function in C graphics
- Mandlebrot Set in C/C++ Using Graphics
- Reflection In 2D Graphics
- bar3d() function in C graphics
- How to include graphics.h in CodeBlocks?
- Computer Graphics | Antialiasing
- Introduction to Computer Graphics
- Segments in Computer Graphics
- How to create a Heart using C Graphics
- Applications of Computer Graphics
- Sierpinski Triangle using Graphics
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.