rectangle() is used to draw a rectangle. Coordinates of left top and right bottom corner are required to draw the rectangle. left specifies the X-coordinate of top left corner, top specifies the Y-coordinate of top left corner, right specifies the X-coordinate of right bottom corner, bottom specifies the Y-coordinate of right bottom corner.
rectangle(int left, int top, int right, int bottom);
Input : left = 150, top = 250, right = 450, bottom = 350; Output : Input : left = 150, top = 150, right = 450, bottom = 450; Output :
Below is the implementation of the rectangle function :
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Draw ellipse in C graphics
- Draw a line in C++ graphics
- Draw circle in C graphics
- Draw a moving car using computer graphics programming in C
- Draw an Ellipse rotating over a Circle in C++ graphics
- Draw a Chess Board using Graphics Programming in C
- Draw a smiley face using Graphics in C language
- Draw a triangle in C++ graphics
- Draw an ellipse divided by straight line into two colored part in C++ Graphics
- Largest subset of rectangles such that no rectangle fit in any other rectangle
- Maximum area of a Rectangle that can be circumscribed about a given Rectangle of size LxW
- DDA Line generation Algorithm in Computer Graphics
- Creating a Rainbow using Graphics Programming in C
- Point Clipping Algorithm in Computer Graphics
- How to add "graphics.h" C/C++ library to gcc compiler in Linux
- 2D Transformation in Computer Graphics | Set 1 (Scaling of Objects)
- Translation of objects in computer graphics
- Sierpinski Triangle using Graphics
- Vector vs Raster Graphics
- How to include graphics.h in CodeBlocks?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.