graphics.h library is used to include and facilitate graphical operations in program. graphics.h functions can be used to draw different shapes, display text in different fonts, change colors and many more. Using functions of graphics.h you can make graphics programs, animations, projects and games. You can draw circles, lines, rectangles, bars and many other geometrical figures. You can change their colors using the available functions and fill them.
For line 1, Input : x1 = 150, y1 = 150, x2 = 450, y2 = 150 For line 2, Input : x1 = 150, y1 = 200, x2 = 450, y2 = 200 For line 2, Input : x1 = 150, y1 = 250, x2 = 450, y2 = 250 Output :
Explanation :The header file graphics.h contains line() function which is described below :
Declaration : void line(int x1, int y1, int x2, int y2);
line function is used to draw a line from a point(x1,y1) to point(x2,y2) i.e. (x1,y1) and (x2,y2) are end points of the line.The code given below draws a line.
- Draw circle in C graphics
- Draw Rectangle in C graphics
- Draw ellipse in C graphics
- Draw a moving car using computer graphics programming in C
- DDA Line generation Algorithm in Computer Graphics
- Equation of straight line passing through a given point which bisects it into two equal line segments
- Program to delete a line given the line number from a file
- bar() function in C graphics
- Vector vs Raster Graphics
- Computer Graphics | Antialiasing
- bar3d() function in C graphics
- How to include graphics.h in CodeBlocks?
- Segments in Computer Graphics
- Draw a circle without floating point arithmetic
- Flood fill algorithm using C graphics
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.