Since the dawn of computers, Hollywood has greatly demonstrated a Hacker or a Programmer as someone sitting on a computer typing random keys on computer which ultimately compiles to a Falling matrix like simulation. Here, we will try to implement a similar falling matrix simulation on the console using C++.
The idea here is to print random characters over a defined width, where the two successive characters may or may not have certain amount of gap defined randomly. A certain amount of delay between printing successive lines has to be implemented in order to have a ‘falling effect’.
This prints the amazing Falling-Matrix simulation on the console.
- This program would not run using Run on IDE button because system is disabled.
- If you get compiler error while compiling this program. Compile it using below command on GCC.
$ g++ -std=c++11 abc.cpp -o falling.o $ falling.o
This article is contributed by Raghav Jajodia. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Cubic Bezier Curve Implementation in C
- Decision tree implementation using Python
- Binary Tree (Array implementation)
- TCP Server-Client implementation in C
- UDP Server-Client implementation in C
- UDP Client Server using connect | C implementation
- Implementation of ls | wc command
- Implementation of Locking in DBMS
- Johnson’s algorithm for All-pairs shortest paths | Implementation
- Java Implementation of Deffi-Hellman Algorithm between Client and Server
- Array implementation of queue (Simple)
- Window to Viewport Transformation in Computer Graphics with Implementation
- Hamming Code implementation in Python
- Types of JVM Garbage Collectors in Java with implementation details
- Box Blur Algorithm - With Python implementation
- Shortest Path Problem Between Routing Terminals - Implementation in Python
- Implementation of file allocation methods using vectors
- Implementation of all Partition Allocation Methods in Memory Management
- Implementation of lower_bound() and upper_bound() in Vector of Pairs in C++
- Implementation of lower_bound and upper_bound on Set of Pairs in C++