Since the dawn of computers, Hollywood has greatly demonstrated a Hacker or a Programmer as someone sitting on a computer typing random keys on computer which ultimately compiles to a Falling matrix like simulation. Here, we will try to implement a similar falling matrix simulation on the console using C++.
The idea here is to print random characters over a defined width, where the two successive characters may or may not have certain amount of gap defined randomly. A certain amount of delay between printing successive lines has to be implemented in order to have a ‘falling effect’.
This prints the amazing Falling-Matrix simulation on the console.
- This program would not run using Run on IDE button because system is disabled.
- If you get compiler error while compiling this program. Compile it using below command on GCC.
$ g++ -std=c++11 abc.cpp -o falling.o $ falling.o
This article is contributed by Raghav Jajodia. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
GeeksforGeeks has prepared a complete interview preparation course with premium videos, theory, practice problems, TA support and many more features. Please refer Placement 100 for details
- Difference between Active Matrix LCD and Passive Matrix LCD
- Implementation of ls | wc command
- TCP Server-Client implementation in C
- UDP Server-Client implementation in C
- Implementation of Locking in DBMS
- Binary Tree (Array implementation)
- Hamming Code implementation in Python
- Box Blur Algorithm - With Python implementation
- Decision tree implementation using Python
- Cubic Bezier Curve Implementation in C
- UDP Client Server using connect | C implementation
- Implementation of lower_bound and upper_bound on Set of Pairs in C++
- Implementation of lower_bound() and upper_bound() on Map of Pairs in C++
- Array implementation of queue (Simple)
- Implementation of file allocation methods using vectors