Draw a smiley face using Graphics in C language
Prerequisite: graphics.h, How to include graphics.h in CodeBlocks?
The task is to write a C program to draw a smiley face using graphics in C.
To run the program we have the include the below header file:
Approach: We will create a Smiley Face with the help below functions:
- fillellipse(int x, int y, int x_radius, int y_radius): A function from graphics.h header file which draws and fills an ellipse with center at (x, y) and (x_radius, y_radius) as x and y radius of ellipse.
- ellipse(int x, int y, int stangle, int endangle, int xradius, int yradius): A function from graphics.h header file which is used to draw an ellipse (x, y) are coordinates of the center of the ellipse, stangle is the starting angle, end angle is the ending angle, and fifth and sixth parameters specifies the X and Y radius of the ellipse.
- setcolor(n): A function from graphics.h header file which set the color of pointer(cursor).
- setfillstyle(): A function from graphics.h header file which sets the current fill pattern and fill color.
- floodfill(): A function from graphics.h header file which is used to fill an enclosed area.
Below is the implementation of to draw Smiley Face using graphics in C:
gr = DETECT, gm;
circle(300, 100, 40);
floodfill(300, 100, YELLOW);
fillellipse(310, 85, 2, 6);
fillellipse(290, 85, 2, 6);
ellipse(300, 100, 205, 335, 20, 9);
ellipse(300, 100, 205, 335, 20, 10);
ellipse(300, 100, 205, 335, 20, 11);
Below is the output of the above program:
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!