The column-rule-width property in CSS is used to change the width of the column rule i.e., the vertical lines between the columns.
- thin: It is used to set a thin rule between the columns.
- medium: It is used to create a medium width rule between the columns. It is the default width.
- thick: It creates a thick width rule between the columns.
- length: It is used to set the width by length. It does not takes negative value.
- initial: It is used to set column-rule-width property to its default value.
- inherit: This property is inherited from its parent.
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by column-rule-width property are listed below:
- Google Chrome 50.0, 4.0 -webkit-
- Internet Explorer 10.0
- Firefox 52.0, 2.0 -moz-
- Safari 9.0, 3.1 -webkit-
- Opera 37.0, 15.0 -webkit-, 11.1
- HTML | DOM Style columnRuleWidth Property
- CSS | transition-property Property
- How to override the CSS properties of a class using another CSS class ?
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- CSS | table-layout Property
- CSS | text-align Property
- CSS | border-top-width Property
- CSS | isolation Property
- CSS | border-inline-start-style Property
- CSS | word-spacing Property
- CSS | animation-delay Property
- CSS | margin-top Property
- CSS | border radius property
- CSS | grid Property
- CSS | font-size-adjust Property
- CSS | visibility Property
- CSS | Display property
- CSS | grid-template-columns Property
- CSS | height Property
- CSS | transform-origin Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : Husban