The column-rule-color property of CSS is used to change the color of the rule between the column.
column-rule-color: color | initial | inherit
- color: It is used to set the rule color to any valid CSS color.
- initial: It is used to set the default color to the rule.
- inherit: In this the color will be inherited from its parent element.
Supported Browsers: The browsers supported by column-rule-color Property are listed below;
- Google Chrome: 50.0, 4.0 -webkit-
- Internet Explorer: 10.0
- Firefox: 52.0, 2.0 -moz-
- Opera: 37.0, 15.0 -webkit-, 11.1
- Safari: 9.0, 3.1 -webkit-
Reference: Mozilla Developer Network (MDN)
Please comment below, if you found any errors or, have suggestions for improvements.
- HTML | DOM Style columnRuleColor Property
- CSS | transition-property Property
- CSS | nav-right property
- CSS | nav-down property
- CSS | nav-up property
- CSS | all Property
- CSS | right Property
- CSS | top Property
- CSS | The object-fit Property
- CSS | animation-name Property
- CSS | resize Property
- CSS | transform Property
- CSS | max-width Property
- CSS | align-self Property
- CSS | clear Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.