The column-rule property in CSS is used to specify the width, style, and color of the rules between the columns.
column-rule: column-rule-width column-rule-style column-rule-color| initial|inherit;
- column-rule-width: This value is used to set the width of the rule between the columns. The default value of this property-value is medium.
- column-rule-style: This value is used to set the style of the rule between columns. The default value of this property-value is none.
- column-rule-color: This value is used to set the color of the rule between columns. The default value of this property value is the color of the element.
- initial: This value is used to set default value of this column-rule property.
- inherit: This value tells the column-rule property to inherit the property from its parent.
Supported Browsers: The browsers supported by column-rule Property are listed below;
- Google Chrome: 50.0, 4.0 -webkit-
- Internet Explorer: 10.0
- Firefox: 52.0, 2.0 -moz-
- Opera: 37.0, 15.0 -webkit-, 11.1
- Safari: 9.0, 3.1 -webkit-
- HTML | DOM Style columnRule Property
- CSS | transition-property Property
- How to override the CSS properties of a class using another CSS class ?
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- CSS | table-layout Property
- CSS | text-align Property
- CSS | border-top-width Property
- CSS | isolation Property
- CSS | border-inline-start-style Property
- CSS | column-rule-width Property
- CSS | word-spacing Property
- CSS | animation-delay Property
- CSS | margin-top Property
- CSS | border radius property
- CSS | grid Property
- CSS | font-size-adjust Property
- CSS | visibility Property
- CSS | Display property
- CSS | grid-template-columns Property
- CSS | height Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.