CSS | border-left Property
The border-left property in CSS is used to set all bottom left properties in one line. It is used to set the width, style, and color of the left border.
border-left: border-width border-style border-color|initial| inherit;
border-left is a shorthand to set the below property values.
- border-width: It is used to set the width of border.
- border-style: It is used to set the style of border. Its default value is ‘none’.
- border-color: It is used to set the color of border.
- initial: This property is used to set border-bottom to its default value.
- inherit: This property is inherited from its parent.
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by border-left property are listed below:
- Google Chrome 1.0
- Edge 12.0
- Internet Explorer 4.0
- Firefox 1.0
- Opera 3.5
- Safari 1.0