The column-rule-style property in CSS is used to set the style of the column rule between the columns on a multi-column layout.
column-rule-style: none|double|groove|ridge|inset|hidden|dotted| dashed|solid|outset|initial|inherit
Property Values: The column-rule-style property contains many values which are listed below:
- none: It is the default value and used to specify no rule between the columns.
- hidden: It defines the hidden rule between the columns.
- dotted: It defines the dotted rule between the columns.
- dashed: It defines the dashed rule between the columns.
- solid: It defines the solid rule between the columns.
- double: It defines the double rule between the columns.
- groove: It defines a 3D grooved rule. The effect depends on the width and color values.
- ridge: It defines a 3D ridged rule. The effect depends on the width and color values.
- inset: It defines a 3D inset rule. The effect depends on the width and color values.
- outset: It defines a 3D outset rule. The effect depends on the width and color values.
- initial: It sets the value to its default value.
- inherit: The property inherited from its parent element.
Supported browsers: The browser supported by column-rule-style property are listed below:
- Google Chrome 50.0, 4.0 -webkit-
- Internet Explorer 10.0
- Firefox 52.0, 2.0 -moz-
- Safari 9.0, 31.0 -webkit-
- Opera 37.0, 15.0 -webkit-, 11.1
- HTML | DOM Style columnRuleStyle Property
- CSS | transition-property Property
- CSS | right Property
- CSS | all Property
- CSS | nav-right property
- CSS | nav-up property
- CSS | nav-down property
- CSS | top Property
- CSS | resize Property
- CSS | align-self Property
- CSS | flex Property
- CSS | columns Property
- CSS | grid-gap Property
- CSS overflow-y Property
- CSS | bleed property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.