CSS border-bottom Property
The border-bottom property in CSS is used to set all bottom border properties in one line. It is used to set the width, style, and color of the bottom border.
border-bottom: border-width border-style border-color|initial| inherit;
Default Value : Its default value is initial.
border-bottom is a shorthand to set the below property values.
- border-width: It is used to set the width of border.
- border-style: It is used to set the style of border. Its default value is ‘none’.
- border-color: It is used to set the color of border.
- initial:This property is used to set border-bottom to its default value.
- inherit: This property is inherited from its parent.
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by border-bottom property are listed below:
- Google Chrome 1.0 and above
- Edge 12.0 and above
- Internet Explorer 4.0 and above
- Firefox 1.0 and above
- Opera 3.5 and above
- Safari 1.0 and above
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...