The CSS border-bottom-color property is used to set the color of the bottom border of an element. It is mandatory to declare the the border-style or border-bottom-style property before using the border-bottom-color property always as there must exist a border first before we change it’s colour.
The current value of the element is the default color of this property. CSS border-bottom-property is animatable but cannot be inherited.
Property Values: The border-bottom-color property values are listed below:
- color: It specifies the color of the bottom border.
- transparent: It specifies that the border color should be transparent.
- initial: It is used to set its default value.
- inherit: It is used when an element inherits this property from its parent element.
Supported Browsers: The browsers supported by border-bottom-color property are listed below:
- Google Chrome 1.0
- Internet Explorer 4.0
- Firefox 1.0
- Safari 1.0
- Opera 3.5
- HTML | DOM Style borderBottomColor Property
- CSS | transition-property Property
- CSS | top Property
- CSS | all Property
- CSS | right Property
- CSS | tab-size Property
- CSS | padding-top Property
- CSS | max-width Property
- CSS | visibility Property
- CSS | flex Property
- CSS | columns Property
- CSS | min-height Property
- CSS | max-height Property
- CSS | grid-row-gap Property
- CSS | column-gap Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.