Reliance visited our campus in the end of October. It had come with two job profiles- IT and Core.
For IT Profile, students from Computer Science, Information Technology and Software Engineering Department were eligible.
For Core, students from Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation were eligible.
Round 1: Online Test
The first round was the online test. The online test had two sections- Technical and Mental Ability.
Technical section consisted of 30 MCQ questions from Data Structure, Operating system, Networking and OOPS. It had a time limit of 35 mins which was sufficient to answer all the questions.
The Mental Ability section consisted of 25 MCQ questions which mainly had number series, find odd one out, missing term, basic aptitude like time and work. The time limit was 30 mins which is a bit less. So all you need is speed with accuracy. There was no negative marking.
About 106 students appeared for the online test for IT profile.
Round 2: Technical Interview
The students who cleared the online test were called for a technical interview. From 106 only 17 were shortlisted.
The interviewer asked all the questions based on the information provided in my resume. So it is highly recommended that you include only that things that you are having thorough knowledge about. As I had done two internships he asked me about them and the technologies that I used there. He then asked me about the projects that I had done and my contribution in it. He also asked me few of the logics and algorithm used in my projects. Once he was assured, he then asked me the regular technical questions like-
1. What is cloud computing?
2. What is a data warehouse?
3. Real time example for IaaS
And many more.
Be well prepared to answer the real time example questions because they can really test your knowledge on that answer. The interview however lasted for about 30 mins.
Tip: Just be confident while answering and have a good communication skill. If you do not know an answer to a particular question be straightforward to accept it that you can’t recall the answer.
The technical interviewer wrote a feedback based on which the students were shortlisted for the next round.
Round 3: HR Interview
The next round was the HR round. The students who were given strong feedback by the technical interviewer were called for the HR interview. Only 3 were shortlisted for the same.
For the HR interview there were 2 interviewers who asked me-
1. Where are you from?
2. Tell us about your family background.
3. I had mentioned that I like to travel so they asked me- your favorite place you have visited in India and why? Which place you last visited? How was it different from your favorite place?
This interview lasted for about 30 mins.
Tip: For the HR interview, just be yourself and express yourself in the best form to show that why you are the best fit for the company. Have a good control over your communication.
Only 2 students were selected after the HR round.
- Reliance Industrial Limited Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Reliance Industrial Limited Internship Interview Experience
- Reliance Jio Interview Experience for Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Infibeam Avenues Limited Interview Experience for Software Engineer
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 18 (For WBT Profile)
- Hike Interview Experience | QA Profile
- WheelsEye Interview Experience SDE Profile
- D E Shaw Interview Experience | Set 20 (For Q&A Profile)
- Wipro Interview experience for Star profile
- CarWale Interview Experience for SDE profile on Campus
- Infosys Interview Experience for Specialist Profile
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 4 (For Backend Profile)
- Microsoft-IDC Interview Experience-SDE profile (on-campus for FTE)
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience | Set 12 (For CSP Profile)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.