Reliance recently visited our Campus in mid of November. Typically it was open for all departments.
The procedure consisted of an online test which had 2 section .
1- 30 MCQs on data structures, oops, computer networking, operating system (35 mins).
2 – Genral aptitude which had reasoning , english and maths question .
In the computer section , time wasn’t a major issue , as many questions could be answered without solving . On the other hand , aptitude section had 25 mcq’s and 30 mins time . All you need were speed with accuracy . Their was no negative marking .
Then shortlisted people had 2 rounds of interview .
The interviewer introduced himself and asked for my introduction . Went through my resume very carefully and asked me about my project and internship in details . He had many questions regarding project to which I answered . He even asked me if i am doing competitive coding . Told him about how i learnt competitive programming , where all i practice questions from , my ranking on different sites . He again went back to my project and asked me about further changes which i would like to make . He asked if I am having girlfriend :p , What all i do in my free time , about IOT and Cloud Computing . It went on for around 45 mins and i was very confident of making it to the next round 🙂 .
Technical + HR
This round had a technical guy and a HR lady . Initially HR asked me about myself, my performance in last round , about my family background , my native and everything . Meanwhile the technical interviewer was going through my resume and asked me to explain the project I did . Then he asked me about my interest in computer science field and asked basics questions of data structures and oops . Then the HR asked me if i was having any offer , if i’m okay with relocation and all those stuffs .
Finally they selected 9 people.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Reliance Industrial Limited Internship Interview Experience
- Reliance Industries Limited Interview Experience for IT Profile
- Reliance Jio Interview Experience for Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited(BPCL) Interview Experience | Set 2 (Pool Campus)
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) Interview Experience | (Pool Placement)
- [TopTalent.in] Interview with Manpreet Who Got Offers From Amazon, Hoppr, Browserstack, Reliance via TopTalent.in
- Wipro Limited On-Campus Internship Interview
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)