The first round was a coding round hosted on InterviewBit platform. It consisted of 2 questions randomly selected from a set of questions which had to be done in 1 hour. For me the following were the questions:
2) Bringing balls on consecutive positions on number line.
1st Technical Round:
After the coding round the selected students were called for the 1st technical interview round.
Firstly the interviewer asked to introduce yourself, then he started asking algorithmic questions. We were also required to code our approach on codeshare which the interview can review. I was asked following questions.
I had to give optimized solutions and also give complexity analysis.
2nd Technical Round:
After the 1st round the selected students were called for 2nd technical interview round. The interviewer asked me about my education history from school time till my college years. Then he asked the following question-
1) Given an array with negative and positive numbers I had to return k elements removing which the sum of remaining array becomes 0. I had to minimize k and give an optimized solution.
Then he asked about one of my projects in depth.
After 2nd round some students were asked to sit for 3rd Technical Round but I was asked to give HR round directly.
During the HR round the interviewer who was the Head HR at Reliance Jio, Mumbai walked over my resume and asked about my background, 10th and 12th %, JEE Mains and Advance Rank, my internships and projects. He also asked about my expectations from the company and the role offered.
- Reliance Industries Limited Interview Experience for IT Profile
- Reliance Industrial Limited Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Reliance Jio Interview Experience for Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Reliance Industrial Limited Internship Interview Experience
- [TopTalent.in] Interview with Manpreet Who Got Offers From Amazon, Hoppr, Browserstack, Reliance via TopTalent.in
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Mentor Graphics (Siemens) Interview Experience (For Experience – 3 yrs) | Sr. MTS
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.