Reliance Jio Interview Experience for SDE
The first round was a coding round hosted on InterviewBit platform. It consisted of 2 questions randomly selected from a set of questions which had to be done in 1 hour. For me the following were the questions:
1) Minimum number of swaps required to sort an array
2) Bringing balls on consecutive positions on number line.
1st Technical Round:
After the coding round the selected students were called for the 1st technical interview round.
Firstly the interviewer asked to introduce yourself, then he started asking algorithmic questions. We were also required to code our approach on codeshare which the interview can review. I was asked following questions.
1) To find nth node from end in linked list when size of list is unknown.
2) Check whether two strings are anagram of each other.
I had to give optimized solutions and also give complexity analysis.
2nd Technical Round:
After the 1st round the selected students were called for 2nd technical interview round. The interviewer asked me about my education history from school time till my college years. Then he asked the following question-
1) Given an array with negative and positive numbers I had to return k elements removing which the sum of remaining array becomes 0. I had to minimize k and give an optimized solution.
Then he asked about one of my projects in depth.
After 2nd round some students were asked to sit for 3rd Technical Round but I was asked to give HR round directly.
During the HR round the interviewer who was the Head HR at Reliance Jio, Mumbai walked over my resume and asked about my background, 10th and 12th %, JEE Mains and Advance Rank, my internships and projects. He also asked about my expectations from the company and the role offered.
Share your thoughts in the comments
Please Login to comment...