Coding Round: The very first round was an online test conducted on https://amcatglobal.aspiringminds.com. It contained two coding questions, randomly selected from a lot of several questions, to be completed in 1 hour. The two questions which I received were:
After a couple of days, I was informed that I was shortlisted for the Interview Round.
Round 1 Technical: The technical interviews were held on https://interviews.aspiringminds.com/, which supported both the video conferencing and codeshare features. I introduced myself to the interviewer on being asked. Then, the interviewer started with a couple of coding questions as mentioned below.
I suggested an optimal approach for both the questions, wrote the codes on the codeshare platform, and told the time complexities, which satisfied the interviewer. The interviewer went forward with some OOPS related questions on Abstraction and Inheritance. I was even asked the logic on some SQL queries, on which the interviewer was contented with my answer.
Technical Round 2: After being shortlisted for the second round of technical interview, the interviewer asked me to introduce myself. Following this, he asked me to explain the project that I did in the last summers in a training program. After this, he asked me a couple of coding questions.
I was asked to code the first one and tell the approach of the second problem, both with optimal time and space complexities. After this, the interviewer asked some questions on OOPS (Abstraction and Encapsulation) and Operating Systems (Virtual Memory and CPU Scheduling). I was confident in both the topics and answered the questions that satisfied the interviewer.
HR Round: HR Round was held on the same day after a few hours of the second technical round. The HR started with her introduction and asked about me. Then, the HR asked me to explain my best project, followed by some usual HR round questions.
- What is the toughest decision that I have made in my life?
- How was my recent internship? Any problem that I faced during the course of my internship?
- Explain about the time when I had a conflict with my peers in the organization of an event in the college fest and how did I resolve it?
- Why do I want to join Reliance Jio?
The HR seemed contented with my answers and closed the interview asking if I had any questions for her. I had none.
The results were out the next day, and I was one of the few selected candidates.
- Reliance Jio Interview Experience for SDE
- Reliance Jio Interview Experience for Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Reliance Industrial Limited Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Reliance Industries Limited Interview Experience for IT Profile
- Reliance Industrial Limited Internship Interview Experience
- [TopTalent.in] Interview with Manpreet Who Got Offers From Amazon, Hoppr, Browserstack, Reliance via TopTalent.in
- Jio Interview Experience for Deputy Manager | On-Campus 2021
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 151 (SDE-2 3.5 years experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 169 (SDE 2 for 3.5 years experience)
- Coviam Interview Experience for SDE II (2.3 yr Experience)
- Hike Interview Experience | Set 7(For SDE iOS) | 2+ Years Experience
- Flipkart Interview Experience(1.10 years experience SDE 1)
- Groupon Interview Experience -SDE 2 (6 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience (For Experience - 2.8 yrs) | SDE 1
- Amazon Interview Experience (SDE-1, 8 month experience, Refferal)
- Juspay Interview Experience - 1 yr. Experience through Hackerearth | SDE - 1
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.