Online Test consists of 35 MCQs and 3 Coding Questions.
MCQs were both Technical and Aptitude.
Aptitude Questions were of average difficulty level and Technical MCQs includes Output based questions,Networking and Operating System.
1- Next Permutation of a string.
2- Given a binary Linked list find its decimal equivalent.
3- Given two sorted array merge them.
24 students who has done all the three coding questions and good enough mcqs were selected after this for interviews.
Round 2:(Technical as well as Managerial)
1- Project Discussion (Redesign your software according to the given requirements). It lasted about 30 min.
2- State different type of data structures available and compare them.(Give the detailed explanation about it .It was mainly to test how well you can explain as everybody knows the answer to this)
3- Sort the Doubly Link List. (Code it on paper)
4- What is your vision and how juniper can help you?
5- You are being bullied by one of your classmate how will you tackle?
After this round 14 student were shortlisted.
Round 3: (Technical)
1- What are your favourite subjects ?(Be careful while answering this question this is gonna drive your interview) I said Java, DS ,DBMS,Operating System.
2- Find the repeated elements from the array. (No STL Allowed)
3- Given a string representing binary number toggle the nth bit.
Eg- Given(110010001) Toggle 5th from end?
4- What is the ultimate aim of your life?
5- What is MultiThreading and how it is implemented? How many processors are needed to execute two threads simultaneously. Explain where it is used with real examples.
There was no Separate HR Round. After this results were announced and 7 students got selected.
This article is contributed by Anmol Dhingra. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Juniper Networks Interview Experience For Internship On Campus
- Juniper Networks Interview Experience
- Juniper Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Juniper interview experience(On campus for internship)
- Juniper Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Nokia Networks Interview Experience(On-campus)| Set 6
- Juniper Networks Recruitment Process
- Juniper Interview Experience | Set 5 (For SDE111)
- Arista Networks Interview | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Arista Networks Interview | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Arista Networks Interview | Set 4 (On-Campus for Internship)
- AVI Networks Interview Experience
- Barracuda Networks Interview Experience
- Nokia Networks Interview Experience
- Sonus Networks Interview Experience