1)explain how a box decides to switch or route the packet
2)explain the present project and questions on that (more than 5 questions asked related to ur project)
3)given one program int*p;
result of *++p, ++*p, *++p
4)explain volatile keyword
5)memory layout of c program
6)given array 2, 188.8.131.52.6, print the second largest element
7)given array 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 5, 7 print the elements which are repetiting
some operation on a
two threads thread1 and thread2 are accessing this fun, should we use mutex on a?
justify ur answer
9)how control packets are lifted to cpu.
10) different types of sockets u used
1)explain packet flow in a network using 2 hosts connected to two switches connected to two routers
2)explain ur project
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12
print the matrix so that the result is 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 7, 6, 5, 9, 10, 11, 12
4)given a node in a linked list, delete the node (head is not given)
5)given int a=0x1234
print 3412 using bitwise operations
6)toggle a particular bit in given number
7)given a binary tree
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 person watching from here 8 9 10 print all the elements the person can see
8)memory layout of c program, each layer what are the variables stored, static and global differences, can we use extern for static and questions relating to them
9)what is volatile keyword, where is it used?
10)what is spin lock
11)difference between macro and inline function
12)compilation stages and explain what happens in each stage?
1)explain current project (4-5 tricky questions)
2)explain 802.1ad(from my previous project)
3)given int a=10
printf (“%d”, ~a);
what will be printed, justify ur answer
4)can we implemet stack using queues, if so write code
5)implemet stack using linked list (checked each and every line of code)
6)given a number preform circular shift on that number given no of times to shift(5 in my case)
7)how to find the largest of two numbers using bitwise operators (write a MACRo)
8)find the no of 1’s in binary form of a number without using for loop.
9)find the farthest 1 in binary form of number.
10)memory layout, where qualifiers are stored (constant and volatile)
11)allocate memory for 2d array using double pointer
note:they want the optimised answer, not just the answer(no for loops, while loops, less time complexity e.t.c)
- Juniper Networks Interview Experience
- Juniper Interview Experience | Set 5 (For SDE111)
- Juniper Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Juniper Networks Interview Experience | Set 4 (On Campus)
- Juniper interview experience(On campus for internship)
- Juniper Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Juniper Networks Interview Experience For Internship On Campus
- Juniper Networks Recruitment Process
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.