rectangle() is used to draw a rectangle. Coordinates of left top and right bottom corner are required to draw the rectangle. left specifies the X-coordinate of top left corner, top specifies the Y-coordinate of top left corner, right specifies the X-coordinate of right bottom corner, bottom specifies the Y-coordinate of right bottom corner.
rectangle(int left, int top, int right, int bottom);
Input : left = 150, top = 250, right = 450, bottom = 350; Output : Input : left = 150, top = 150, right = 450, bottom = 450; Output :
Below is the implementation of the rectangle function :
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Draw ellipse in C graphics
- Draw circle in C graphics
- Draw a line in C++ graphics
- Draw a smiley face using Graphics in C language
- Draw a Chess Board using Graphics Programming in C
- Draw an Ellipse rotating over a Circle in C++ graphics
- Draw a moving car using computer graphics programming in C
- Largest subset of rectangles such that no rectangle fit in any other rectangle
- bar() function in C graphics
- Reflection In 2D Graphics
- Mandlebrot Set in C/C++ Using Graphics
- Computer Graphics | Antialiasing
- Applications of Computer Graphics
- Segments in Computer Graphics
- Julia Fractal set in C/C++ Using Graphics
- Introduction to Computer Graphics
- bar3d() function in C graphics
- Sierpinski Triangle using Graphics
- How to include graphics.h in CodeBlocks?
- Vector vs Raster Graphics
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.